- We use SEO techniques to help our sites and Services rank in search engines such as Google. Information submitted and viewable on our website may be exposed to these search engines.
- There is some data that is automatically transmitted from devices to our Services and sites. This “Log Data” may be stored to keep track of statistics of our Services so that we can improve your experience with them. See more under “Log Data.”
- If you have any questions, comments, or considerations about this policy, we want to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, e-mail, billing information, and social media identifiers. Some of this data may also be exposed when contacting us. This information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. You may request the removal of this information from our systems at any time.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Services, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called “Log Data”. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. More often than not, this data is not used to identify or contact you.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide services on our behalf;
- To perform services related to the Services we offer; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform you that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any purpose other than the services for which we employ them or advancing our Services.
Some content on our Services is neither hosted nor owned by us. This includes but is not limited to plugins that connect to social media sites such as YouTube. We do not control what those third parties do with your data and implore that you read their respective privacy policies for a better understanding of how they handle your data.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We use HTTP/TLS traffic encryption in our best efforts to keep your traffic safe. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security in transit. Sensitive information such as passwords that we store will be subject to protective measures such as encryption so that such sensitive information is protected within reason.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to commit necessary action.